The Healing Express Project and Action will arrive soon with international well being family of experts.
Where as, we the Minister of Education of China and the Governor of the state of Utah recognize the importance of education and the role it plays in the global economic environment; and
Where as, we encourage continued cooperations between Utah and China designed to establish a broader foundation for the future; and
Where as, we encourage the enhancement of economic and educational exchanges between the state of Utah and the provinces of China especially those in the Western region; and
Where as, we encourage the use of Utah's rich technology base to assist China in improving the use of information technology and foreign language education; and
Where as, we encourage the use of Utah's achievements in professional technical training systems to further develop partnerships in education and economic development; and
Where as, we agree to the exchange of distance learning initiatives designed to enhance school network systems; and that specific actions will be carried out through existing programs and organizations; and
Where as, this proclamation is printed in both Chinese and English, the official languages of both governments.
Acknowledged on this the 9th day of November in the year 2000.
- A World Without Bullying: Brigitte's Story
- United Nations Declaration
- Driving Tests
- Water Resource Management
- Movies: Classic How the Body Works
- Andersen's Fairy Tales
- Native American Indian folktales
- Teens Talk About Bullying (Video)
- How Common Things Are Made
- Link of Family Capital
- The Little Prince
To whom it may concern,
To whom it may concern,
As one of the fastest growing states in the Nation, Utah has shown its leadership in economic development and fiscal responsibility under the direction of Governor Herbert. Since the year 2000 with then Governor Leavitt and Miss CHEN Zhili's signature in China , the West Valley City has experienced great growth and economic development under the direction of the current Mayor and City Council over the last ten to fifteen years . The City continues to be fiscally responsible and has established a master plan for the growth that will come in the future.
West Valley City is the city with most varieties and has a large land mass that is undeveloped which provides an opportunity for many possibilities in commercial, industrial, residential, and recreational projects.
The city is surrounded by a myriad of recreational/ international business opportunities that make it a wonderful place to live or to visit. During the Winter Olympics of 2002, West Valley City took an honorable roll of the the E Center for glorious Ice Skating Competition. We congratulate China for the process in preparing the Winter Olympics in the Zhang Jia Kou and Beijing areas. We are pleased to announce that West Valley City, Utah will be assisting the National Mayors Association of China following the Letter of Understanding signature to provide cooperation channels for Utah and China.
West Valley City is understanding and developing its surrounding precious natural resources, medical, education, youth and parenting education, international language training, tourism, and other cutting technology by helping us partner with many friendship cities in China.
As a city we welcome the opportunity to work with our Chinese friends in establishing a friendship city relationship and the opportunity to work with civic and business leaders from China in furthering our mutual goals. We look forward to meeting with representatives from China to discuss how we may work together.
West Valley City Mayor
2017 Family Improvement Service Learning Scholarship
Thinking about serving in China but no funding? Here is your scholarship!
We are UTAH CHINA F. I. S. H. D&C. looking for native English speakers to serve in English and family Improvement activities in China.
Classrooms are for Kindergarten - 9th Grade located in several provinces of China.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum one week service experience and 10 hours training course provided by WJS LIAHONA CHINA office to obtain a proper certificate.
- 20 Hrs per week in English classes and 20~36 Hrs in family improvement training.
- 6 months to one year commitment , renewable at end.
- Scholarship goes to air fare, room and lodging, but not American style food.
- To visit and help families of kindergarten, primary school, junior high school or course training institutes establish joyful learning activities.
- No Chinese language required
- Agreement signature required to secure the scholarship seat
- Empower youth and family according to United Nations SDGs with a monthly humanitarian stipend after interview
- Obtain personal health insurance plan
UTAH CHINA FRIENDSHIP Improvement Sharing Hands Development and Commerce is accredited in 2015 within ECOSOC as a committed NGO to promote family preparation and youth education for humanitarian leadership skills.
Apply Now by email: email@example.com
Please tell us about you: College degree and major, Talents, Countries you have visited, Life changes, Reason to serve Chinese, Your favorite books and people
Thank you for being bright!
Meets frequently with 15 offices to carefully study the family system, youth development, humanitarian, educational, technology, aging groups and other needs of China. Observes moral standard of family tradition, social, and other... Read more
In order to elevate low-income youth all over the world, as your United Nations Accredited NGO neighbor, we urge you to join with us in the up coming International University & Job Skill Learning System of Y5.
The purpose of Y5 is to:
- Help every young person build at least one good habit each month from age 12-18.
- Teach them to personally save an equivalency of $5 U.S dollars in their local currency and put in their own accounts.
- Provide professors instructing face to face low-income youth with job training opportunities and university credits / degrees
- Allow youth start producing items in school life as soon as they enter the program.
- Provide them opportunity to serve others while they are young and preparing the next humanitarian efforts in providing opportunities for others
We can see you obtaining the sweet experience of doing good by reaching out to the lowest with your talents and time. Thank you for being the light to them!